Thursday, February 14, 2013

Seasons of Love

Today is a special day. Yes I know, there are tons of you out there who absolutely despise this day. I was one of you. I use to be the biggest cynic on this day. I despised everything about this day and then some. All I can tell you is that it will and does get better. As long as you always have an open heart and an open mind, love always figures out a way to creep in and find you. I am one of the lucky ones. I have found a wonderful woman to share this day and my entire life with. Love always wins and it always prevails. I'm dedicating this blog post to all the hopeless romantics out there. May you find love and may love find you.
Uncage my heart by CraptasticPhotog
Uncage my heart, a photo by CraptasticPhotog on Flickr.

Berry Much by CraptasticPhotog
Berry Much, a photo by CraptasticPhotog on Flickr.

Shrooming with Love by CraptasticPhotog
Shrooming with Love, a photo by CraptasticPhotog on Flickr.

Porcelain Heart by CraptasticPhotog
Porcelain Heart, a photo by CraptasticPhotog on Flickr.

Untitled by CraptasticPhotog
Untitled, a photo by CraptasticPhotog on Flickr.

Strawberry Kisses by CraptasticPhotog
Strawberry Kisses, a photo by CraptasticPhotog on Flickr.

Eternal Love by CraptasticPhotog
Eternal Love, a photo by CraptasticPhotog on Flickr.

No comments: