Tuesday, January 29, 2013

No Joy for Me in Flickr-land


Well the results are in for the first #Flickr Friday, and it would seem I came up a bit short.  However, there were some fantastic images submitted so in the end I really don't feel bad for not making the blog.  For me, I find it nice to participate in something that is a bit of a challenge.  It gets the juices flowing and actually gives me something to look forward to in meeting such a challenge.  I, like I am sure other photographers do, get a bit stale form time to time.  It just seems everything you do is awful and it always seems like you can't snap it.  The harder you try, the worse it gets.  Then something like this can come along.  Sometimes to get out of a rut, you need to shoot something not so much that you want to shoot, but have something to shoot sort of thrust upon you.  It is nice to get some subject put on you and force you to think in that box, which in a lot of ways is thinking outside your normal box.  I am really looking forward to participating in other challenges in the future.  I got a lot of enjoyment out of it.  Here is a link to the blog entry.  You should go and enjoy the selections that made the Flickr Blog.  Here are a few more shots from my photo adventure for the #Flickr Friday group for your viewing pleasure.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your image was one of my favorites!
I hope you eneter more of these. It's such a great idea.

I still loved the dog one looking over the table. ; )